It’s very encouraging to see the FDA showing forward thinking when it comes to AI/ML-based diagnostics. Even the best model can be outdated quickly given the changing data landscape, making frameworks like Augusta that allow for model refinement and evolution to be crucial. We welcome this mindset as we work with our partners to build more interpretable and more adaptable diagnostic models.
- Dishing Dirt About Clean Data June 20, 2019
- Case Study: Lead Compound Generation using Augusta™ June 20, 2019
- Biocompare Article from Bio2019 June 10, 2019
- Bio International Convention – Media Advisory June 3, 2019
- Meet us at Bio 2019 | Take a Walking Tour of Philadelphia May 28, 2019
- Case Study: Combining Data Improves Accuracy in the Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease May 28, 2019
- MEDIA ADVISORY: BioSymetrics to Demonstrate Usage of Artificial Intelligence for Healthcare and Biomedical R&D Innovation at Collision 2019 May 22, 2019