Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
At BioSymetrics, our mission is to develop leading Machine Learning technology to serve customers and corporate partners in healthcare, life sciences, biopharmaceutical, diagnostics, and precision medicine industries. Our team, which has grown steadily since our founding in 2016, is based in New York, Boston, and Toronto. Our solutions and services are focused on the analytics of complex biomedical data, and the development of platform technologies for advanced, large-scale predictive analytics.
Our company is made up of talented people who believe in teamwork and making a difference. Since our founding, we have developed and launched Augusta™, which is a machine learning and predictive modeling platform for massive and complex data in biomedicine. We have deployed this technology with clients in healthcare, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology sectors.
Opportunity: We are seeking a Python Developer to join our Toronto team. This position is primarily responsible for ongoing development of the Augusta codebase.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Strong foundation in Python
- Experience writing production-ready code
- Experience with deployment, continuous integration, and automated testing
- Experience working within an Agile software development framework
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail
- API development experience a plus
- Understanding of Data Science as a discipline a plus
- Experience working with biomedical data (e.g. medical images, genome sequences, EMR data) a plus
- Library development experience a plus
We invite you to join us in building our company and team. We offer great perks and benefits for our staff, including:
- Competitive base salary and stock options
- Engaging and productive team culture
- Focused, collegial, and talented co-workers
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com