It’s very encouraging to see the FDA showing forward thinking when it comes to AI/ML-based diagnostics. Even the best model can be outdated quickly given the changing data landscape, making frameworks like Augusta that allow for model refinement and evolution to be crucial. We welcome this mindset as we work with our partners to build more interpretable and more adaptable diagnostic models.
- Podcast: ‘Talking Precision Medicine’ with Gabe Musso September 17, 2019
- BioSymetrics Augusta™ – The Video September 13, 2019
- Identifying and Addressing the Challenges in the Diagnosis of Sepsis September 6, 2019
- Dishing Dirt About Clean Data June 20, 2019
- Case Study: Lead Compound Generation using Augusta™ June 20, 2019
- Biocompare Article from Bio2019 June 10, 2019
- Bio International Convention – Media Advisory June 3, 2019