NEW RELEASE: Augusta v1.3
- Improved visualization incorporating Seaborn and Matplotlib packages
- Increased Machine Learning model types
- Expanded preprocessing for tabular data sets with Pandas integration
- BioSymetrics CSO Gabriel Musso, PhD, will be speaking at AI Applications in Biopharma Summit on October 25, 2018 in Boston. Join scientists and research executives as we discuss challenges and practical ways forward in implementing AI initiatives.
- October 2018: Check out the latest market intelligence on healthcare and biopharma AI innovations via TechEmergence. Coverage highlights BioSymetrics, and importance of AI ML capabilities for processing disparate data types in R&D and drug discovery. Full article here
- Plug and Play, the largest global innovation platform, has selected BioSymetrics for Health Batch 7. This premier accelerator program, headquartered in Silicon Valley, is designed specifically for companies revolutionizing the future of health care. Learn more here
- BioSymetrics to attend the 5th Annual World Congress on Predictive Analytics in Health Care, September 13-14th in Boston. Full #wcCONNECT18 conference agenda here
- July 2018: BioSymetrics announces Strategic Advisory Board (SAB). See full press release here
- BioSymetrics’ Principal Data Scientist, Victoria Catterson, PhD, is speaking at Shopify’s June 28th Data Oragami event on AI and data analytics. Registration and program overview here
- BioSymetrics announces 2018 participation in the NVIDIA Inception Program. Resources provided by NVIDIA will be leveraged during product development to further our AI advances in drug discovery and predictive modeling platform technology.
- BioConnect event hosted by Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC), Venture Cafe at 1 Broadway, Kendall Square. The April 26th speaker line-up includes Wendy Tsai and William Hoiles, PhD of BioSymetrics. To learn more click here
- Join BioSymetrics at the Toronto Machine Learning Summit – Healthcare series – on March 28, 2018, at RBC Corporate. Network with AI thought leaders. To attend click here
- Access biomedical AI insights in our BioSymetrics White Paper on predictive analytics and machine learning of integrated biomedical data. To download this report click here
- BioSymetrics Machine Learning Event: Register for our February 20th webinar here
- Revolutionizing Data Science in Healthcare and Life Sciences: BioSymetrics launches Augusta™ Machine Learning platform for biomedical AI customers in R&D, pharma, and technology industries – news release here
- BioSymetrics to present at MedTech Showcase 2018 during JP Morgan Healthcare, January 8-10, 2018 – announcement & schedule here
- BioSymetrics presentation at the Canadian Applied and Industrial Mathematics Society conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia, July 19, 2017
- BioSymetrics selected to present at TechTO, July 2017 – video available here
- BioSymetrics awarded 1st Place in SAP competition on AI and the Enterprise “Most Innovative AI Solution” in Toronto, March 29, 2017
SAP Startup Focus • SAP 2017 AI and the Enterprise Most Innovative Solution Award • BioSymetrics wins 1st Place
Photo: Gabe Musso, CSO (2nd from right); and Babak Afshin-Pour, BioSymetrics VP of Technology (3rd from right).