- Access valuable learning and AI insights in our most recent White Paper on predictive analytics and machine learning of integrated biomedical data. To download this report click here
- BioSymetrics Machine Learning Webinar Event: Register today and join our February 20th webinar. To learn more click here
- Revolutionizing Data Science in Healthcare and Biopharmaceutical Verticals: BioSymetrics launches Augusta™ Machine Learning platform technology for biomedical AI customers in R&D, pharma, and healthcare technology industries – news release here
- BioSymetrics to present at MedTech Showcase 2018 during JP Morgan Healthcare Conference, January 8-10, 2018 – announcement and schedule details available here
- Conference Announcement: BioSymetrics speaker presentation at the Canadian Applied and Industrial Mathematics Society meeting in Halifax, Nova Scotia, July 19th, 2017
- BioSymetrics selected to present at TechTO on July 2017 – video available here
- BioSymetrics chosen for BetaKit 150 panel on the future of AI, June 2017
- BioSymetrics selected as one of five companies to pitch at AI Conference, San Francisco, June 2nd 2017
- BioSymetrics selected to pitch at the Deep Technology Exchange, Toronto, May 30-31, 2017
- Our CEO speaks at MLConf in Seattle, May 19th, 2017
- BioSymetrics wins the SAP AI and the Enterprise ‘Most Innovative AI Solution’ award at One Eleven, Toronto, March 29, 2017
- Field’s Institute for Mathematics, Toronto, April 22-23, 2017
SAP Startup Focus @SAPStartups • March 29
SAP 2017 AI and the Enterprise Most Innovative Solution Award – 1st Place @biosymetrics.
Photo: Gabe Musso, BioSymetrics VP of Life Sciences (2nd from right); and Babak Afshin-Pour, BioSymetrics VP of Technology (3rd from right).